Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Before heading into the classroom today......

I needed some supplies to get me ready for the upcoming school year......


Why  Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen?
Because there will be headaches.  There are headaches every year.  None are ever caused by the students, yes I am being serious.  Most are due to the fact that I lose track of time, I skip meals, I don't drink enough water and I can make the situations be stressful sometimes.

Why Sriracha sauce?
As I stated above I do forget my lunch sometimes and also educators love their potlucks.  When I'm stuck eating crackers and cheese sticks, Sriracha can spice up things ups.  Then Sriracha can liven up any dish that may have sitting out since before school on our potluck days when the 5th grade teachers get to the food post 12:30'ish.  

1 comment: