Saturday, August 13, 2016

Parent Homework

Homework Assignment #1:
If you can please complete this quick survey, I would greatly appreciate it.

I realize that you already completed this for our larger district information system. However, teachers do not have easy access to that information.  By you taking the 5 to 10 minutes to complete this survey it will help me when I need to text, email or call you since it will be in a Google file that I save on my phone, tablet, and standalone computer.

Click here to help me build up my classroom contact information.


Homework Assignment #2:

The school and my classroom will be using the web service called remind.com
If you could join my class, I can text you when I have new information. In fact, you will have the choice to receive the information as a text, a notice on a smartphone app or just as an email.
Please make sure to select the "role" of parent when signing up. 
Click here to join my remind classroom




No comments:

Post a Comment