Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday, #83 2012 2013 (1/15/13)

Day 83

I return from the injured reserved today to get back to teaching.

I somehow acquired strep throat, bronchitis and an ear-infection; all three at the same time!!  The positive side of me says that this is great because it meant I caught an entire winter season of yuckies at all one time.  So I have met and/or exceeded my 2013 quota for germs.  

Today in the computer lab today we practiced typing for 20 minutes.  We then took a chapter 12 pre-test and we used our results to practice more multiplying and dividing fractions on www.pearsonsuccessnet.com or www.ixl.com

We then began our chapter 12 test.    Miss Sandy and I began perusing what they have done so far and we sent the kids home today with the desire for them to continue reviewing and practicing their multiplying and dividing fractions.

Science rotation

Math  / Art rotation

I promise I’ll have more to say tomorrow,

Mr. Hubbard

Homework:
Identify the Appositives

Review Chapter 12 for the 2nd part of the math test tomorrow

Read for 45 minutes today since it is the last day of the Read-A-Thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment